7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue brief and blunt, we have the answer below.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a 7 Little Words clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Brief and blunt 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue brief and blunt in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words January 26, 2023 Answers guide.
- TERSE (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AND (conjunction)
- A particle which expresses the relation of connection or addition. It is used to conjoin a word with a word, a clause with a clause, or a sentence with a sentence..
- BLUNT (verb)
- make numb or insensitive.
- make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation.
- BLUNT (adjective)
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion.
- devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Early looks
- Type of jewelry
- Kicked out
- One’s relatives rustically
- Anthony Davis trademark
- Young and playful
- River between Erie & Ontario
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.