The Crosswords with Friends is a crossword that is designed to be played with your friends from the company that brought you Words with Friends. It is one of the “easier” crosswords to work on compared to some of the heavy-hitters like the NYT Crossword. Below, you’ll find the answers to the Crosswords with Friends for January 1 1970 below!
There is a new puzzle to work through each day of the week. This crossword is considered to be balanced between being fun and engaging with some challenge but entirely solvable without tearing one’s hair out!
Crosswords with Friends Solution Guide
Here are all of the answers for the Crosswords with Friends Answers. The clues are in alphabetical order as we think that might be easier to find any specific clue you’re looking for.
Click/tap on the appropriate clue to get the answer. (We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!)
- Opposite of even
- Famous ___ (brand of bite-size cookies)
- “The Beat With ___ Melber” (MSNBC show)
- Author Paretsky who created V.I. Warshawski
- “Not a moment ___ soon!”
- 2021 musical drama starring Andrew Garfield as real-life composer Jonathan Larson: 3 wds.
- Piece of asparagus
- What the Titanic did
- Get run out of town on a ___
- Metal pieces inside a clock
- Where your chin and cheekbones are located
- Strike a sour ___
- Beverage served hot or iced
- 2007 military drama costarring Andrew Garfield as a college student: 3 wds.
- Passports and driver’s licenses: Abbr.
- Firm up, as your body
- Sitcom actress Remini
- “___ Pig” (children’s TV series)
- 2016 movie musical “___ Land”: 2 wds.
- Kindle download: Hyph.
- 2016 drama starring Andrew Garfield as a World War II medic: 2 wds.
- Affirmative response to a ship’s captain
- Work like ___ (toil away): 2 wds.
- Pacific Northwest state where Crater Lake is: Abbr.
- Drug also called “acid”: Abbr.
- Member of Congress with a two-year term: Abbr.
- Cheerios grains
- What a leaky faucet does
- Gambling cubes
- “Ad ___” (2019 Brad Pitt movie)
- “Boo’d Up” singer Ella
- Monster of Middle-earth
- ___ Fifth Avenue (department store)
- “Pay attention to what I’m doing!”: 3 wds.
- Cat in many cartoons with mouse Jerry
- Grammy-winning singer Carpenter
- Roll often served with cream cheese
- Facts in almanacs, for short
- Birds that appear on Canadian dollar coins
- 2001-2007 sitcom about a single mother in Houston
- Miss America accessory that features a state’s name
- Resell quickly, as a house
- White House staffer
- Dresses as a popular character at Comic-Con, perhaps
- Genealogy chart
- Pursue furtively
- Suspect’s excuse
- Walked nervously back and forth
- Come together, as two lanes of traffic
- “Right away!”: Abbr.
- An air freshener might cover it up
- Fairy tale monster
- “Raindrops ___ Fallin’ on My Head” (1969 song)
- Bryan Cranston’s character, on “Malcolm in the Middle”
- “And so, with no further ___ …”
- Round-bottomed cooking vessel
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), LA Times Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.