7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Fit for sailing, we have the answer below.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a 7 Little Words clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Fit for sailing 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Fit for sailing in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words November 23, 2022 Answers guide.
- SEAWORTHY (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIT (verb)
- be agreeable or acceptable to.
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction.
- FIT (adjective)
- (usually followed by `to’ or `for’) on the point of or strongly disposed.
- meeting adequate standards for a purpose.
- FIT (noun)
- a sudden uncontrollable attack.
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason).
- FOR (preposition)
- In the most general sense, indicating that in consideration of, in view of, or with reference to, which anything is done or takes place..
- FOR (conjunction)
- Because; by reason that; for that; indicating, in Old English, the reason of anything..
- FOR (noun)
- One who takes, or that which is said on, the affirmative side; that which is said in favor of some one or something; the antithesis of against, and commonly used in connection with it..
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Lack of harmony
- “Doctor Who” machine
- Editors look through them
- Relating to the skin
- Country singer Loretta
- Element number 103
- Choice word
- Windshield clearer
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.