7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Fix a tennis racket, we have the answer below.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a 7 Little Words clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Fix a tennis racket 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Fix a tennis racket in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words November 24, 2022 Answers guide.
- RESTRING (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIX (noun)
- a determination of the place where something is.
- informal terms for a difficult situation.
- FIX (verb)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken.
- put (something somewhere) firmly.
- RACKET (verb)
- celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities.
- hit (a ball) with a racket.
- RACKET (noun)
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience.
- a sports implement (usually consisting of a handle and an oval frame with a tightly interlaced network of strings) used to strike a ball (or shuttlecock) in various games.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- How some plays end
- Moody feeling
- Shakespeare heroine
- Sewing and such
- Star of a follow-up remark
- White-throated river bird
- “Hi” in Hawaii
- They work in rock
- Like some childhood friends
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.