Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Fracas crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Fracas Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Fracas. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fracas crossword clue should be:
- MELEE (5 letters)
- DUSTUP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRACAS (noun)
- noisy quarrel.
- DUST (noun)
- the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up.
- fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air.
- DUST (verb)
- distribute loosely.
- cover with a light dusting of a substance.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Consequently Crossword Clue
- Eroded Crossword Clue
- Comp. ___ (univ. major) Crossword Clue
- Pounds on keyboards? Crossword Clue
- Sleep aid said to reduce anxiety Crossword Clue
- Some cowboy wear Crossword Clue
- Get down Crossword Clue
- Compress hard Crossword Clue
- Zilch Crossword Clue
- Blues guitarist Baker Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.