Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Goof up crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Goof up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Goof up. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Goof up crossword clue should be:
- ERR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOOF (verb)
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake.
- GOOF (noun)
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool.
- a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior.
- ERR (verb)
- wander from a direct course or at random.
- to make a mistake or be incorrect.
Today's eugene-sheffer-crossword Answers
- Desires Crossword Clue
- Like some limo windows Crossword Clue
- Bowled over Crossword Clue
- Salinger girl Crossword Clue
- Rural tract Crossword Clue
- Winter blanket Crossword Clue
- Starting bids Crossword Clue
- Campaigned Crossword Clue
- Fury Crossword Clue
- Island garland Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.