7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Pass fluid through tissue, we have the answer below.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a 7 Little Words clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Pass fluid through tissue 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Pass fluid through tissue in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words November 24, 2022 Answers guide.
- PERFUSE (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLUID (adjective)
- affording change (especially in social status).
- characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape.
- FLUID (noun)
- a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure.
- continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas.
- PERFUSE (verb)
- cause to spread or flush or flood through, over, or across.
- force a fluid through (a body part or tissue).
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Shakespeare heroine
- Set on fire
- White-throated river bird
- Sewing and such
- Required duty
- A stranger to our ways
- About the land
- Utter nonsense
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.