7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Person good at planning, we have the answer below.
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a 7 Little Words clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Person good at planning 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Person good at planning in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words November 24, 2022 Answers guide.
- STRATEGIST (10 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GOOD (noun)
- that which is pleasing or valuable or useful.
- articles of commerce.
- GOOD (adjective)
- with or in a close or intimate relationship.
- exerting force or influence.
- GOOD (adverb)
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’).
- completely and absolutely (`good’ is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly’).
- PERSON (noun)
- a human being.
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Star of a follow-up remark
- “Hi” in Hawaii
- Utter nonsense
- Mongolian tents
- Required duty
- Gives an impression
- How some plays end
- One who has left work behind
- They work in rock
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.