We have the answer for Risk-taker’s challenging words (2 wds.) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Risk-taker’s challenging words (2 wds.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Risk-taker’s challenging words (2 wds.). You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Risk-taker’s challenging words (2 wds.) crossword clue should be:
- DAREME (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHALLENGING (adjective)
- requiring full use of your abilities or resources
- stimulating interest or thought
- TAKER (noun)
- one who accepts an offer
- one who takes a bet or wager
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- ___ Rica (Nicaragua neighbor) Crossword Clue
- “Let me think about it” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Cushion, as a blow Crossword Clue
- Parent company of Facebook NYT Crossword Clue
- With 32-Across, 2022 single by 49-Across with the lyrics “I’ve got a weekend in paradise / And I’m probably gonna never call you” Crossword Clue
- Familiar “Who’s there?” answer (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- ___ Shore Drive (scenic route in Chicago) Crossword Clue
- Holiday event that collects gifts for kids (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- State Farm’s industry (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Arizona NHL team Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.