We have the answer for Robbery involving a diamond? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Robbery involving a diamond? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Robbery involving a diamond?. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Robbery involving a diamond? crossword clue should be:
- BASEBALLCAPER (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROBBERY (noun)
- plundering during riots or in wartime
- larceny by threat of violence
- DIAMOND (noun)
- the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
- very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Animal hospital amenity? Crossword Clue
- Model Crossword Clue
- Scalawag Crossword Clue
- Short-lived Ford model Crossword Clue
- Like Dracula and Frankenstein Crossword Clue
- Oil field sight Crossword Clue
- __ es Salaam Crossword Clue
- Vuitton of fashion Crossword Clue
- Night noise Crossword Clue
- The Marvelous __ Maisel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.