Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for #2. Seize crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
#2. Seize Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for #2. Seize. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the #2. Seize crossword clue should be:
- GRASP (5 letters)
- NAB (3 letters)
- WREST (5 letters)
- GRAB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRAB (noun)
- the act of catching an object with the hands.
- a mechanical device for gripping an object.
- GRAB (verb)
- take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of.
- capture the attention or imagination of.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Pinot __: white wine grape Crossword Clue
- Mil. rank Crossword Clue
- Skewered appetizer served with peanut sauce Crossword Clue
- Sci-fi aviators Crossword Clue
- Fútbol fans cry Crossword Clue
- With 45-Across I dont need two silly sticks that rotate on my timepiece! Crossword Clue
- Did ones best Crossword Clue
- Small bills Crossword Clue
- Actress Hathaway Crossword Clue
- *Oktoberfest venues Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.