We have the answer for Achilles' weak spot? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Achilles’ weak spot? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Fleming of fiction fame Crossword Clue
- Post-Op Area Crossword Clue
- Maui memento Crossword Clue
- Scot’s denial Crossword Clue
- One-horned safari beast Crossword Clue
- Join a group, as for spying Crossword Clue
- Military uniform ornament Crossword Clue
- Dam-building mammal Crossword Clue
- Bunch of bees Crossword Clue
- Have a conversation Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACHILLES (noun)
- a mythical Greek hero of the Iliad; a foremost Greek warrior at the siege of Troy; when he was a baby his mother tried to make him immortal by bathing him in a magical river but the heel by which she held him remained vulnerable–his `Achilles’ heel’
- WEAK (adjective)
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.