Roblox Anime Dimensions has just released Update 13, known as the Infinite update on October 20th, 2021. This release brings the new Infinite game mode, where you can get many rewards for fighting off waves of enemies. There’s also character traits that you can roll, and you can get yourself some sweet new costumes. Check out all of the details on this update in the patch notes below.
You will find the new code added in this update on our Anime Dimensions Simulator Codes page!
Anime Dimensions Infinite Patch Notes
New Game Mode – Infinite Mode (Level 20+)
- Fight infinite waves of enemies! Get a reward every 10 waves.
- Rewards – Boss Rush Tickets, Legendary Accessory, Cards, Trait Tokens
New Feature – Character Traits
- Traits boost a specific character’s stats
- Traits can be rerolled with Trait Tokens from Infinite mode or Gems
- Vicious: Crit %, Crit DMG
- Speedster: Cooldown Reduction
- Destruction: Attack %
- Resolute: DMG Reduction, HP %
- Regeneration, HP Regen %
- Auspicious: EXP, Gold Gain
- Executioner: Mob DMG, Boss DMG
Drip Goku, Nami, Kanna
- Hide Enemy Effects Setting
- Infinite Mode Title
- Significantly reduced lag when hitting many enemies at once
- Increased reward limit from raid
That’s everything we know about the Infinite update for Roblox Anime Dimensions! You can check out more information on the game in the Anime Dimensions portion of our website.
What do trait tokens do?