We have the answer for Award related to a Tony crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Award related to a Tony Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Fuzz NYT Crossword Clue
- Passover rituals Crossword Clue
- Approved Crossword Clue
- Mumford & Sons instrument Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian island whose population was 84 in the 2020 census Crossword Clue
- Frogs kid-lit friend Crossword Clue
- Non opposite Crossword Clue
- Piece for two Crossword Clue
- *Players who cover wide receivers Crossword Clue
- *Black Friday slogan Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RELATED (adjective)
- being connected either logically or causally or by shared characteristics
- connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage
- AWARD (verb)
- give, especially as an honor or reward
- give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- AWARD (noun)
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- a grant made by a law court
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.