Roblox Bloxburg has launched an update on October 7th, 2022! In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes from the update featured below, which are sourced from the Welcome to Bloxburg Discord server.
- Added Fall and Halloween themed items, foods and locations.
- Re-added Plenty O’ Pumpkins & Orchard farm.
- Added popcorn and cotton candy machines.
- Added ability to resize pumpkins.
- Added ability to push carried player in wheelbarrow.
- Added neighborhood allow list setting.
- Raised neighborhood player limit to 75.
- Major bug fixes.
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Welcome to Bloxburg page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.
but how do you get on the 0.11.0 update or is it already there??
It’s already available.
When will the update be gone and when its gone will the things we bought go into our inventory once deleted?
I know I was wondering the same thing
I love your updates thank you for putting effort in the game