Call of Antia, a match 3 RPG, has just released the patch notes for the upcoming 1.3.100 update that will be available for the game today. This update will be bringing a bunch of new things, including a rune system, Tower of Courage, and an Easter event! Not only that, but there’s three new characters being added to the game that you can unlock. These are the 5-Star Felia, 4-Star Robert, and 4-Star Clacketa No.2.
You can find all of the patch notes from this update below, which were posted on the official Call of Antia Discord server. If you’re in need of some free items to upgrade your account, be sure to head to our Call of Antia Codes page.
New Rune System
- The new Rune system consists of 5 Pillars of different Elements (Fire, Water, Nature, Light, and Dark). Dragoneers can insert Runes to each Pillar and get a stat bonus for the Heroes of the same Element.
- In the new Rune system Dragoneers don’t have to change Runes frequently.
- The previous Rune items such as Runes and Slimes will be replaced with items that can be used in the new Rune system. The value of the new items will be equivalent to the old ones. After the update, be sure to check the new items in the new Rune system.
New Tower of Courage
- The new Tower of Courage consists of two Chambers, the “Chamber of Eternity” and the “Chamber of Spirits”. All Dragoneers shall start a new journey from the beginning level.
- “Chamber of Eternity” will be unlocked when the dragoneer clears Campaign Stage 7-9. “Chamber of Spirits” unlocks when dragoneer clears level 50 in “Chamber of Eternity”.
- “Chamber of Eternity” is accessible at all times. Dragoneers need to challenge the chamber level by level and once completed great rewards will be given. The rewards of each level can only be claimed once.
- “Chamber of Spirits” is more difficult than “Chamber of Eternity”, and is only open for a season during each period. When a new season starts, the levels in “Chamber of Spirits” will reset, and the levels will also be different.
- Dragoneers need to arrange multiple teams to challenge some levels in the new “Tower of Courage”. These levels require dragoneers to win all the combat to complete it.
- New Battle Pass “Easter Egg”: during 04/14 – 05/25, complete Battle Pass Missions to get rewards and unlock Grand Battle Pass which grants even rarer rewards!
- New event “Bunny Party”: during 04/14 – 04/21, clear any stages that require energy for a chance to get event materials. Dragoneers may redeem these materials for Ascension Materials, Exp potion, and so on.
- Summon pool “New Redstreakians”: during 04/14 – 04/27, the odds of attaining 5-Star Hero Felia, 4-Star Hero Robert, and 4-Star Hero Clacketa No.2 go up.
- Summon pool “Invincible Rangers”: during 04/21 – 04/24, the odds of attaining 5-Star Hero Sigmund, 4-Star Hero Roland, and 4-Star Hero Lynn go up.
New Hero “Felia”
- New 5-Star Nature-type Hero Felia is now available. You can summon her from the limited-time summon pool “New Redstreakians” during 04/14 – 04/27.
- Hero Skill “Dragonbone Blaster”: deals damage to all enemies and inflict Overload effect on the caster. Passive: When casting a skill, deals extra damage to all enemies for every present enemy. Overload: increases the Mana required for casting the next skill.
- Exclusive Weapon “Dragon Tear”: inflicts 50% Overload on the wielder (except Felia) at the beginning of each wave, and increases Crit Chance by 35% for 5 turns.
New Hero “Robert”
- New 4-Star Nature-type Hero Robert is now available. You can summon him from the limited-time summon pool “New Redstreakians” during 04/14 – 04/27.
- Hero Skill “Clacketa Strike”: deals damage to all enemies and inflicts Overload effect on the caster, while increases the caster’s and nearby green allies’ ATK for several turns. Overload: increases the Mana required for casting the next skill.
- Exclusive Weapon “Clacketa No.1”: inflicts 50% Overload on the wielder (except Robert) and heals the wielder, restoring HP equal to 29% of the Caster’s HP at the beginning of each wave.
New Hero “Clacketa No.2”
- New 4-Star Light-type Hero Clacketa No.2 is now available. You can summon him from the limited-time summon pool “New Redstreakians” during 04/14 – 04/27.
- Hero Skill “Deranged Drill”: deals damage to all enemies and inflicts an Overload effect on the caster, while granting a shield on the caster and nearby allies for several turns. Overload: Increases the Mana required for casting the next skill.
- Exclusive Weapon “Lava Unit”: inflicts 50% Overload on the wielder (except Clacketa No.2) and grants a shield equal to 13% of the wielder’s Max HP on all allies for 5 turns when each wave begins.
Hero Balance Changes
- Sarona is a powerful 4-Star Offense Hero that has a unique mechanism, but her relatively slow Charge Speed has been hindering her performance in combat. We’ve adjusted her Charge Speed and her passive skill, which massively improves her overall damage output.
Mana Charge Speed: Low -> Medium.
Passive: increases damage by 40% after an ally casts a skill.
- Hightowe’s combat performance is overwhelming. He can heal ally heroes and alter Naya Stones, while also having a very fast Charge Speed. The dev team thinks having such a versatile and over-powering hero is prone to destroy the gaming environment. So we’ve decided to implement the following changes to Hightowe:
Mana Charge Speed： Very Fast-> Fast
To provide players with a better gaming experience, the dev team has optimized the difficulty of the following Campaign Stages: 19-8, 19-10, 20-10, 24-7, 25-5, 26-9.
- Optimized “Auto Win”. Once they clear a stage, Dragoneers can use the “Auto Win” function. Also, the requirement of fulfilling the 3-star objectives has been removed.
- Increased the reward of Gold in Treacherous Seas.
- Added Naya Crystal in the rewards of Fallen Titans (difficulty mode Master Ⅰ and above). Added Holy Naya Crystal Shard in the rewards of Fallen Titans (difficulty mode Master Ⅲ and above).
- Optimized the rules for Alliance War. The seasonal top 3 rewards of each Continent have been changed to the top 10 in each World. After an Alliance War season ends, the top 10 Alliance in each World will receive a special alliance badge.
- Renewed the Explore screen, and optimized the visual effects.
- New languages added: Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Traditional Chinese, and coordinated chat channels.
- Hero recommendation feature is added in Campaign Stage.
- Optimized the pop-up screens, reducing the screens that can pop up at the same time.
- Optimized the red dot notifications, reducing the unnecessary red dots.
- Optimized the entrances of Misty Ruins and Treacherous Seas. The entrances of the events will be removed from Events, dragoneers can still find them in the Explore screen.
- Optimized the “Quick Equip” function and the filter function for the weapon screen.
- Canceled the entrance of the survey on the home screen. It’s been moved to in-game mail.
To provide players with a better gaming experience, the dev team has optimized and fixed the following combat issues:
- Optimized the icons of several Hero Skills.
- Fixed abnormal counterattacks in damage sharing situations.
- Fixed abnormal display of HP bar in Fallen Titans.
- Fixed abnormal triggering of Sdeedlite’s Vortex when Sdeedlite takes damage from non-Blue Naya Stones.
- Fixed abnormal triggering of Sdeedlite’s Vortex when Sdeedlite is unable to cast a skill.
- Fixed the descriptions of 5-star weapon “The Holy” and 4-star exclusive weapon “Protector of the Pure”. Their descriptions are now consistent with the actual effect. “Increases healing received” is amended to “Increases healing power”.