We have the answer for Camp sight crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Camp sight crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Camp sight Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Patriotic World Cup chant NYT Crossword Clue
- Poke bowl protein NYT Crossword Clue
- Persian suffix meaning “land” NYT Crossword Clue
- Arrive nonchalantly NYT Crossword Clue
- Complete stranger, in slang NYT Crossword Clue
- “There was no other choice” NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with clean or clear NYT Crossword Clue
- Undergarment providing a lift NYT Crossword Clue
- “… OK, maybe I was wrong” NYT Crossword Clue
- Code for Sky Harbor Airport NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- TENT (4 letters)
- COT (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENT (noun)
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- TENT (verb)
- live in or as if in a tent
- COT (noun)
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a sheath worn to protect a finger
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - December 7 2023
- Universal Crossword - September 4 2023
- NYT Crossword - June 11 2023
- Universal Crossword - April 14 2023
- LA Times Crossword - April 13 2023
- NYT Crossword - June 25 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Camp sight crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.