Factorio has received a new update on August 18th, 2021! This is mostly for bug fixes, so there isn’t anything super exciting. However, if you’ve had any issues with the game in the past, hopefully they have been resolved! The only real chance is the addition of Titillium style font for Cyrillic languages to the game.
If you don’t have the update yet, you can get it by opening Steam and checking the Downloads area of the platform. If you have automatic updates enabled, it should start downloading right away.
Factorio 1.1.38 Patch Notes
- New Titillium style font for Cyrillic languages.
- Fixed inconsistency when fast-replacing ghosts with circuit connections. (98948)
- Fixed an issue with drag-building electric poles with long wire reach. (99205)
- Fixed a crash related to tutorials and modding. (99385)
- Fixed an issue with LuaEntity::set_request_slot() and duplicates. (99209)
- Fixed that picking blueprints from the library through quickbar slots didn’t fire the Lua cursor stack changed event. (99573)
- Fixed items with durability/ammo wouldn’t merge properly in some cases. (99087)
- Fixed a roboport “recharging” icon appearing when not connected to the electric network. (99582)
- Fixed an issue with roboports left in recharging state when revived from ghosts. (99582)
- Fixed an issue where an error sound played when pasting onto a power switch from anything other than another power switch (99378)
- Fixed that the non-blocking saving option would be reset when resuming a multiplayer game using the continue button. (99035)
- Fixed ‘Close preview’ button having cut off text in some locales. (99551)
- Fixed a crash when deleting surfaces with script-connected electric poles. (99641)
- Added LuaEntity and LuaUnitGroup::set_distraction_command.
- Added LuaSurface::find_nearest_enemy_entity_with_owner().
- Added LuaForce::is_friend() and is_enemy().
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.