We have the answer for Hold responsible crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Hold responsible Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Hold responsible. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Hold responsible crossword clue should be:
- BLAME (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RESPONSIBLE (adjective)
- being the agent or cause
- having an acceptable credit rating
- BLAME (noun)
- an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- BLAME (verb)
- harass with constant criticism
- put or pin the blame on
- BLAME (adjective)
- expletives used informally as intensifiers
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- If not Crossword Clue
- Sound that may accompany a salute Crossword Clue
- John who sings Cold Heart with Dua Lipa Crossword Clue
- Word on the street is … Crossword Clue
- Freezer cubes Crossword Clue
- Sandwich with tzatziki sauce Crossword Clue
- Washer cycle Crossword Clue
- Nevertheless __ persisted Crossword Clue
- Moisten while cooking Crossword Clue
- Inexpensive way to spend time off Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.