The first update for Roblox Pet Simulator X has launched, and with it has come the ability to enchant your pets! This is an exciting addition to the game, that will allow you to put additional bonuses on your pets. You can also replace their current enchantments, if they have something you don’t find very useful. We’ll guide you through what you need to do to use this new ability in this guide.
If you’re in need of some freebies, be sure to check out our Pet Simulator X codes page!
To enchant your pets in Pet Simulator X, you will need to reach the Fantasy Zone. This new area is at the end of the first map, where you need to pay 250 million coins to unlock to be shot out of a cannon and to the new area. This is stage that you can open after the Magma chest in the first zone. Once you’ve reached the Fantasy Zone, you can go to the left side of the map to find the Enchanting Circle!
Head over to the Enchanting Circle and a menu will pop up. This is where you can choose the pet you’d like to Enchant. It will cost you 10,000 Diamonds to enchant a pet. When you enchant a pet, it will lose its previous enchantments, so only use a pet that either doesn’t have an enchantment, or has one you don’t want!
Once you pay your 10,000 Diamonds, the circle will spin and your pet will be given a new enchantment. These are quite useful, and can be things like the following:
- Teamwork – Pets do more damage together with this pet
- Strength – Pet does X more damage
- Diamonds – Pet earns X more Diamonds
- Gifts – Presents damaged by this pet yield X rewards
- Fantasy Coins – Pet earns X more Fantasy Coins
- Agility – Pet moves X faster
- Coins – Pet earns X more Regular Coins
- Royalty – Pet does +100% damage, earns +100% more Diamonds, and moves +50% faster (Unique)
Some of the enchantments, like Strength and Diamonds, have levels to the increase they have. So, the higher the number you get, the more the enchantment will improve your pet!