We have the answer for Military post 7 Little Words if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Word puzzles, like 7 Little Words, can also be educational and informative. They often include clues that introduce new words, phrases, and concepts. Solving a crossword puzzle can be a fun way to expand your vocabulary, learn new trivia, and discover new ideas.
These puzzles can be a social activity that brings people together. People can work on a crossword puzzle together, taking turns with different clues and contributing to the solution. Solving a crossword puzzle with others can be a fun way to bond and build relationships.
Military post 7 Little Words Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the 7 Little Words on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past 7 Little Words.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Links up
- Take the appearance of
- Indoor sports venues
- Element used in batteries
- Singing groups
- Salted, smoked herring
- Collection of odds and ends
- Certain swimming contest
- Chocolate and cream icing
You can play 7 Little Words by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARRISON (noun)
- United States abolitionist who published an anti-slavery journal (1805-1879)
- a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- GARRISON (verb)
- station (troops) in a fort or garrison
- MILITARY (noun)
- the military forces of a nation
- MILITARY (adjective)
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.