PUBG: Battlegrounds have announced the return of LABS: Zombie Survival 2.0, which will feature even more hordes of zombies than before. In this event, players must survive against hordes of zombies that can now throw Molotov Cocktails, Blue Zone Grenades, and much more.
Details of the event were obtained from an official Steam post. We’ve included everything you need to know about the rules, the different start times for PC and console players, information on the new zombies, and more! Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!
LABS: Zombie Survival 2.0 Event
- Zombie Survival has a total of 10 stages that last 3 minutes each.
- To get to the next stage:
- Kill every zombie OR
- At least one teammate stays alive until the very end.
- Once a stage is cleared, you and your squad will have a 20-second break before moving on to the next stage.
- Teammates who died in the previous stage will also respawn and continue to the next stage.
- The game will end as a Zombie Dinner if the entire squad gets wiped out.
Zombie Survival 2.0 will run during the following period:
- PST: February 14, After live server maintenance – February 27, 4:30 PM
- CET: February 15, After live server maintenance – February 28, 1:30 AM
- KST: February 15, After live server maintenance – February 28, 9:30 AM
- PST: February 22, After live server maintenance – March 7, 8 PM
- CET: February 23, After live server maintenance – March 8, 5 AM
- KST: February 23, After live server maintenance – March 8, 1 PM
- Zombies spawn once a stage starts.
- As you proceed along the stages, expect more zombies, stronger zombies, and even special types of zombies!
- The special zombies in Zombie Survival 2.0 are:
- Zombies throwing Molotov Cocktails,
- Zombies throwing Blue Zone Grenades,
- Zombies holding grenades in their mouths (can only be killed by headshots),
- And zombies with C4 attached to their bodies.
Survival Coins and Equipment/Items
- Earn Survival Coins by taking down zombies.
- The Survival Coins are stored in your inventory (Max. 999).
- Players cannot drop Survival Coins.
- Players who die and respawn for the next stage will have the amount of Survival Coins they had before they died.
The basic set of equipment each player starts with is:
- 60EA .45 ACP
- Backpack (Level 3)
- 1 Grenade
- Anti-Zombie Table Leg
- You can gain additional Survival Coins when you take down zombies with the Anti-Zombie Table Leg.
- Purchase various tactical items through your inventory with Survival Coins.
- More potent weapons cost more Survival Coins.
There are tactical items in Zombie Survival 2.0, such as:
- Traps to temporarily stop zombies from moving,
- Sticky Traps and Sticky Chemicals to temporarily slow down zombies,
- Zombie Stun Grenades to stun zombies,
- Healing Chemicals to heal you and your team,
- Zombie C4, Can Bombs, Zombie Blue Zone Grenades, and Anti-Zombie Chemicals
- Scores are cumulated by taking down zombies.
- Check your current score anytime during the game by pressing the world map.
- You and your teammates’ final scores will be shown after the game.
- Only Supports TPP
- 4-Man Squad Only
- DBNO Disabled
- Teamkill Disabled
- LABS games do not provide XP or gameplay rewards.
- LABS gameplay will not be reflected on the Career page.
- LABS gameplay will not be reflected on Match History.
- LABS gameplay does not support replay.
- Zombie kills will not count towards BATTLESTAT.
- The bugs fixed for this year’s Zombie Survival 2.0 are as below.
- The issue where the player coming in first place is not shown on the spectator’s screen
- The issue where it says the stage is already cleared when you enter the waiting screen after completing a particular stage
- The issue where one can levitate to inaccessible areas from certain areas
- The issue where the visual effect is not visible when throwing Sticky Chemicals on the floor