We have the answer for Roulette bet crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Roulette bet crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Roulette bet Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Mine, in Marseille Crossword Clue
- Nevada city Crossword Clue
- Citric beverage Crossword Clue
- Fish story Crossword Clue
- Jug handles Crossword Clue
- Concerning Crossword Clue
- Muppet eagle Crossword Clue
- Use henna Crossword Clue
- Disembark Crossword Clue
- Telly watcher Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- RED (3 letters)
- ROUGE (5 letters)
- NOIR (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROULETTE (noun)
- a line generated by a point on one figure rolling around a second figure
- a wheel with teeth for making a row of perforations
- BET (noun)
- the money risked on a gamble
- the act of gambling
- BET (verb)
- have faith or confidence in
- maintain with or as if with a bet
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 28 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 24 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - July 23 2023
- WSJ Crossword - June 17 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - June 15 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - June 9 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 9 2023
- USA Today Crossword - April 13 2023
- WSJ Crossword - March 2 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 12 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Roulette bet crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.