Roblox Sea Piece is an action RPG developed by Mvngo DEV for the platform. In this game, you will be creating a character and attempting to level them up in the world of the popular anime and manga, One Piece. The newest update for the game has been released and brings a variety of new content, changes, and bug fixes!
Here’s a look at all of the changes that have been made to the game, which were posted on the official Sea Piece Discord. You can also get some free stuff by heading to our Sea Piece Codes page.
-> SECOND SEA <-
Second Sea has been added into the game! With an addition of 2 new islands:
- Thriller Bark
& Two new bosses And one new limited time event boss
Talk to the npc named “Mvngo” at shanks to reach the Second Sea. 1300+ Level required
New Conquerer tier devil fruit:
- Ito Ito No Mi
- Shiny Ito Ito No Mi (.25%)
- Increased Base hp scaling by 2x
- PVP Arenas added. You do not lose bounty on death when dying in these areas, unless you were attacked before you entered the area.
- Dash base distance increased
- Dash cooldown Decreased
- Dash distance now scales with speed
- Reworked animations & effects
- Two new accessories
- Allies system reworked into crews; sharing the exact same functionality in addition to your crews flag being shown above your head, showing the world who you represent!
- In Danger system. You are not able to turn off combat while in danger. If you log off the game/leave the game however, you will NOT lose any bounty. You are only put in danger if you had PVP enabled, and were attacked by another player.
- Every 20 minutes, an Albino Sea Beast is guaranteed to spawn in the Second Sea
- Kuma now drops Shiny Nikyu/Paw (.5%)
- Shiny Magu
- Magu Eruption/Magu Floor buffed: Floor size increased: 20/40 -> 60/80
- Puncture buffed: 200 dmg -> 600 dmg
- Shiny Nikyu
- Pad Ho Buffed: When buffed with pain removal, does 5% Max health
- Ursus Shock Buffed: When buffed with pain removal, does 5% -> 10% Max Health
- Shiny Mera
- Flame Burst buffed: 15 dmg -> 500 dmg
- Aces Hat Buffed
- 2000 Health -> 80000 Health
- 20% Burn Damage -> 35% Burn Damage
That’s everything you need to know about the update for the game. You can find more details on the Sea Piece Trello or in the Sea Piece section of our website.