We have the answer for Shoulder muscle, informally crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Shoulder muscle, informally crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Shoulder muscle, informally Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 4, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 4, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Energy needed to power through NYT Crossword Clue
- Keep going without faltering one bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of tree in “The Twelve Days of Christmas” NYT Crossword Clue
- Content of a clickable envelope icon NYT Crossword Clue
- Clan symbol NYT Crossword Clue
- Nintendo enthusiast, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Info on a “Hello” tag NYT Crossword Clue
- Not quite right NYT Crossword Clue
- Top-of-the-line NYT Crossword Clue
- Workers at dance clubs who 20-, 25-, 43- and 48-Across NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOULDER (noun)
- a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
- SHOULDER (verb)
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric
- lift onto one’s shoulders
- MUSCLE (noun)
- possessing muscular strength
- one of the contractile organs of the body
- MUSCLE (verb)
- make one’s way by force
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Shoulder muscle, informally crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.