We have the answer for Singer DiFranco crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Singer DiFranco Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Singer DiFranco. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Singer DiFranco crossword clue should be:
- ANI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- ANI (noun)
- black tropical American cuckoo
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Advocacy org. for former U.S. soldiers Crossword Clue
- Director Welles Crossword Clue
- Loch ___ monster Crossword Clue
- Diana Prince to Wonder Woman Crossword Clue
- Scores the game-winning basket say Crossword Clue
- Land measure Crossword Clue
- Go out on a ___ Crossword Clue
- Suffer a major defeat Crossword Clue
- Less wild Crossword Clue
- Beat it! Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.