We have the answer for Spread open crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Spread open crossword clue answer below.
Spread open Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Score that might lead to penalty kicks Crossword Clue
- The Collected Schizophrenias author ___ Weijun Wang Crossword Clue
- ‘One Piece’ manga artist Eiichiro Crossword Clue
- ___ Sjöberg (songwriting pseudonym for Taylor Swift) Crossword Clue
- Baby step? Crossword Clue
- Brigade Crossword Clue
- Footwear-superstore inits. Crossword Clue
- Stalling sounds Crossword Clue
- Lead engineer at a startup, perhaps: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Scratches the surface? Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNROLL (verb)
- reverse the winding or twisting of
- unroll, unfold, or spread out or be unrolled, unfolded, or spread out from a furled state
- SPREAD (adjective)
- fully extended in width
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent
- SPREAD (verb)
- strew or distribute over an area
- distribute or disperse widely
- SPREAD (noun)
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Spread open crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.