Roblox Stands Online is an experience that is developed by Stands Online for the platform. If you want to get the best knowledge on how to do things in the experience, you will need to search the web for certain things. We’ll tell you where you can find the Trello so you can learn everything you need to know about the game.
Stands Online Trello Link
If you’re looking for the Stands Online Trello here’s the link:
Just click that link and you will arrive at the Trello, which contains a variety of details on how the experience functions.
The Stands Online Trello contains details on the clans, training and stats, styles, stances, gyms, locations, shops, The Kengan Association, Territories, Transformations, and some general info on the game. It’s a great way to get a lot of information at a glance. It is a bit simpler than a Wiki, because everything is on the same page and easily accessible!
Stands Online Discord Link
If you want to talk with the community of the game, just head to the official Discord server!
Stand Online Wiki
If you want to check out the wiki instead of the Trello, you can head to the official Wiki page.
Stands Online FAQ
Here is some quick information from the Trello and some additional details you might find useful.
What are the controls?
- Pressing M will open up your menu, which will showcase your Skill Points, Stand Stats (if you have a Stand), Stand Scale, Colors, and other options atop the screen to look into.
- By pressing CTRL (Control Key), you’ll sprint.
- Stand or no Stand, LMB (Left-Click) is your punch.
- For when you obtain a Stand, pressing Q will toggle the summon. Keybinds for your abilities are at the top of the screen. Generally, said keybinds consist of E, R, T, F, and Y.
- For if you have a Utility, keybinds for your abilities are also shown on the screen. Generally, said keybinds consist of Z, X, C, and V.
- Finally, pressing G will toggle your pose.
How do I get and remove a stand?
- In Stands Online, there are 2 main items, Stand Arrows and Rokakaka Fruits. Both spawn around the map frequently or can be bought from the Shop.
- A Stand Arrow will give you a new, entirely randomized Stand. If you want to remove said Stand, use the Rokakaka Fruit.
What is Trello?
Trello is a project management tool that allows people to write and edit cards that contain useful information. Roblox developers have used these quite often as a way to get important information about the experience to players of the game. Trello boards have a variety of uses and can be used for free, which makes them quite appealing to the Roblox crowd.
That’s all you’ll need to find the Trello and Discord for Stands Online. Be sure to head to the Roblox section of our website for more great information about games on the platform.