We have the answer for Twisty fish crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Twisty fish Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Twisty fish. This clue last appeared February 23, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Twisty fish crossword clue should be:
- EEL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 23 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TWISTY (adjective)
- marked by repeated turns and bends
- FISH (noun)
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
- FISH (verb)
- seek indirectly
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Pub pint Crossword Clue
- Preceding nights Crossword Clue
- Yellow gem Crossword Clue
- Enormous Crossword Clue
- They help to develop breathing capacity Crossword Clue
- Foxx of “Ray” Crossword Clue
- Pussy foot Crossword Clue
- The Jetsons dog Crossword Clue
- Director Preminger Crossword Clue
- Sean, to Yoko Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.