We have the answer for Bath bar crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Bath bar Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Bath bar. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Bath bar crossword clue should be:
- SOAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BATH (noun)
- an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- a soaking and washing in a bathtub
- SOAP (noun)
- street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- SOAP (verb)
- rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Dorm overseers Crossword Clue
- ___ Gan Ma (chili oil brand) Crossword Clue
- ___ close to call Crossword Clue
- File format developed by 42-Across Crossword Clue
- Dragon roll fish Crossword Clue
- Color close to turquoise Crossword Clue
- Three-syllable purple berry Crossword Clue
- Goes too fast Crossword Clue
- Annual cry after pulling a prank Crossword Clue
- How some animals mark their territory Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.