We have the answer for Worried crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Worried Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Worried. This clue last appeared August 18, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Worried crossword clue should be:
- EDGY (4 letters)
- STEWED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORRIED (adjective)
- afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc
- STEWED (adjective)
- cooked in hot water
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Curveless route segment Crossword Clue
- Table extension Crossword Clue
- Certain Mother’s milieu Crossword Clue
- Sky bear Crossword Clue
- Alpo alternative Crossword Clue
- Bat-making machine Crossword Clue
- US capital before Philadelphia Crossword Clue
- How some wines taste Crossword Clue
- Unused portion Crossword Clue
- What’s normal Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.