There’s a variety of unique and interesting Stands, items, and Forms that you can obtain in Roblox A Universal Time. While some are easy to get, a lot of the others have quests you’ll need to complete, or will only occur under rare circumstances. If you’re looking to get the Killua Form, then we will take a look at what you will need to do to get it in this guide.
Be sure to also check out the rest of our coverage on A Universal Time! We’ve got a guide for how to get Stands, which features many of the advanced forms and evolved options. We also have a list of a bunch of servers you can join that are private in AUT that will make it easier to grind some of the required items.
To get Killua in AUT, you will need to head to the beach where he will be near a multi-colored umbrella.
When you talk to him, he will ask you the following question:
Assassination is a key aspect that’s held at high regards within my family. Do you wish to be a successor of such tradition?
If you hit Yes, he will then ask you:
You’ll have to mentally farm yourself in order to meet the criteria, still think you’ve got the mental capacity?
If you hit the Yes option, then you will receive the Killua’s Training quest which has the following tasks:
- Endure the Way of the Yakuza (777)
- Inflict 7,777 Damage
- Dash 77 Times
- Take 7,777 Damage
- Use 7 Arrows
- Successfully Counter with Brawler’s Instinct 77 Times
To endure the Way of the Yakuza, you will need to use the H-key move while you are Standless and Formless. You can only use this ability when your low health. That just means your health bar has turned red! You will increase your damage and healing for a brief period of time. You will need to survive throughout the ability to endure it and gain towards the task. You get about 30 points if you survive the entire time.
Inflicting and taking damage is fairly simple, just fight players or dummies to complete it. This will take quite a while to complete, but you could setup an auto-clicker and smack the Scorpion NPC into a corner. It doesn’t have health, so you can repeatedly hit it all night if you wanted.
To dash you will use the C-key over and over again. This can be done with other Stands and Forms.
Stand Arrows are the most common way to get a Stand. Just find a Stand Arrow from a meteor, treasure chest, or purchase one from the shop. Select it in your inventory and click to use it. You will need to get rid of the Stand to use another one, so either use the Ability Resetter or Ability Saver NPCs to do it!
To successfully counter with Brawler’s Instinct, you will need to use the V-key skill that can only be used when you are Standless. That means you can’t have a Form or Stand equipped. You can hopefully do this against a Dummy that will attack you.
Once you complete the quest you will receive the Killua YoYo item. Just be Standless and equip the YoYo in one of your inventory slots. Select it and use the item to get the Killua Form!
According to the developers on Discord, this Stand is usable but it isn’t complete just yet! Here are some of the ability names, we’ll have more details soon.
- Otherworldly Aura (Q) – Increases the damage of all of your attack for a brief period of time.
- The Snake Awakens (E) – Do many repeated strikes in front of you, considered a combo extender.
- No Mercy (R) – Dash forward and do a kick.
- Rhythm Echo (Y) – Create multiple clones of yourself in a horizontal row. Click on one of the clones to teleport yourself to its location! Keep Y held to keep the clones spawned.
- Instant Death (F) – Dash forward and attack to leave a damage debuff on the enemy.
- Godspeed (G) – Increases your run speed and jump height. It also allows you to instantly cast your abilities, but might increase their cooldowns. However, this also causes you to take more damage, so use it as a way to escape.
- Onslaught (H) – AOE beatdown ability that will repeatedly attack an enemy that is in range and launches them away.
- Thunderbolt (T) – Fire a short-range lightning ball that damages enemies in its path. You can jump in the air and hit T to fire the lightning ball under you!
- Speed of Lightning (V) – Teleports you in the direction you are headed.