We have the answer for Pen name? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Pen name? crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Pen name? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- List-ending phrase Crossword Clue
- Dramatis personae Crossword Clue
- Wield, as power Crossword Clue
- They’re tough to pin down Crossword Clue
- Meas. that’s about 1.3 for a 78 LP Crossword Clue
- Bit of a laugh Crossword Clue
- Cheerios Crossword Clue
- Some saucers Crossword Clue
- Display of commitment Crossword Clue
- Some souvenirs Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- BIC (3 letters)
- STY (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NAME (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- NAME (noun)
- family based on male descent
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- PEN (noun)
- a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- PEN (verb)
- produce a literary work
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- New Yorker Crossword - November 20 2023
- NYT Crossword - October 11 2023
- NYT Crossword - September 23 2023
- New Yorker Crossword - September 8 2023
- Newsday Crossword - June 16 2023
- Universal Crossword - March 5 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 24 2022
- WSJ Crossword - October 13 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pen name? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.