We have the answer for Comics cry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Comics cry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Comics cry. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Comics cry crossword clue should be:
- EEK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRY (verb)
- utter a sudden loud cry
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- CRY (noun)
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Coach Parseghian Crossword Clue
- Rural tract Crossword Clue
- Old foot soldiers Crossword Clue
- Cyndi Lauper’s “— Bop” Crossword Clue
- Salinger girl Crossword Clue
- Adrien of “The Pianist” Crossword Clue
- Spanish gold Crossword Clue
- Feudal laborer Crossword Clue
- Starting bids Crossword Clue
- Human rights lawyer Clooney Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.