Roblox Project Star has just received its first major update that brings the new Cyborg combat style to the game. There’s a new quest for you to complete to get it, and a Cyborg Dungeon for you to run! There were also large buffs made to Wamuu of the Wind, Tarkus the Dark Knight, and the Hol Horse experience and cash drops. Players with Private Servers can rejoice, because the item spawn rate has increased! You can find all of the details from the update below.
Be sure to check out our Project Star Wiki which has details and information on everything you want to know about the game!
Cyborg Update Patch Notes
- Massively buffed Wamuu of the Wind, Tarkus the Dark Knight and Hol Horse EXP / CASH drops
- Removed client cooldowns for barraging and fixed barrages failing to stop on keyup (aka barrages fixed)
- Raised private server item spawn rate by 25% (previously 0.5x, now 0.75x)
- Raised default server spawn rate by 20%
- Hopefully fixed “falling through floor” bug (mobs should re-tp back to their spawn origin now)
- Cyborg Combat Style
- Cyborg Dungeon
- Cyborg Quest
You can find where to get the new combat style in our how to get Cyborg guide!