Roblox Project Star is the brand new anime RPG that is heavily influenced by the popular manga and anime series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. A new fighting style has been added to the game, and it’s known as Cyborg. You will need to pay up some cash, and complete a fairly easy quest to get it. If you’re wondering what you will exactly need to do, we’ll tell you how in this guide!
Be sure to check out our Project Star Wiki which has details and information on everything you want to know about the game!
To get the Cyborg combat style in Project Star, you will need to gather up $8,500 in-game cash and then head out into the desert to a science lab in near the oasis. You will be able to find this location by using the map below.
Once you’ve arrived, head into the lab and you will encounter the German Scientist. Once you pay him the money, you will receive the Cyborg Transformation quest that requires you to collect the following parts:
- 75 Scrap Metal
- 15 Sentinel Cores
- 45 Robotic Parts
These parts can all be collected in the Cyborg Dungeon that can be accessed through the door right next to the scientist. If you are strong enough, it is recommended to do the dungeon on Nightmare difficulty because parts will drop more often when you kill enemies!
When you get the last part, your character will fall over dead and the Cyborg combat style will replace your current style. So, if you don’t want to lose your current one, it’s best to use your normal fighting style.
- Ultraviolet Shoulder Cannons (Z) – Charge up the ultraviolet lights on your shoulders.
- Ultraviolet Condensed Laser (G) – Charge up the ultraviolet cannon on your stomach to send a devastating blast forwards.
- Ultraviolet Radiation Beam (T) – Charge up the ultraviolet lense in your eye and disperse a blast forwards.
- Heavy Metal (R) – Using the weight of your mechanical arm, slug the enemy with a heavy punch.
- Bullet Storm (E) – Allow you to fire bullets from the gun placed on your stomach.
That’s everything you need to know about getting the Cyborg combat style in Roblox Project Star. You will be able to find out all about the game in the Project Star section of our website.
Can you still use your stand?
I believe so.