Roblox BedWars has received the new Smoke Kit and Vanessa Skin update on January 14th, 2022! This release allows you to get yourself the new Smoke kit and the new Vanessa skin if you want to dress up your character before taking it into battle. There’s some new emotes to collect, free kits to try, along with some balance and map changes. You can find all of the details of the update in the patch notes below!
The Smoke Kit can only be obtained from leveling up to 25 on the paid Battle Pass of Season 3!
Check out our BedWars Commands List post to learn all of the commands available in the game!
BedWars Smoke Kit Update Patch Notes
DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!!
New Kit: Smoke
- We’ve added the long-awaited level 25 battle bass kit: Smoke
- Smoke uses stealth to sneak attack players and hide in plain sight.
- Buy a smoke bomb to temporarily disappear from sight, but beware you also can’t interact with the map.
- Purchase smoke blocks from the shop to obscure your location. Smoke blocks allow you to walk and shoot through but no one can see through.
New Skin: Demon Empress Vanessa
- You can now buy the all-new Demon Empress Vanessa Skin. This skin includes special bow and crossbow item skins.
- Emotes are our new system for expressing yourself during the game
- Emotes have replaced the old spray system. All your existing sprays have been converted into emotes.
- This new system allows us to add many more cool emotes in the future and allows you to taunt your opponent more easily.
Free Kits of the Week
- Grim Reaper
- Reduced Telepearl price (2 emerald → 1 emerald)
- Reduced Fireball price (90 iron → 75 iron)
- Added Checkmate (Squads)
- Added Military Base (Squads)
- Added Swamp (Squads)
- Re-added Candyland (Squads)
- Added Swamp (Doubles)
- Re-added Candyland (Doubles)
That’s everything you need to know about the new update that was released for Roblox BedWars. Find more details about the experience in the BedWars section of our website!