Roblox Shindo Life has a wide variety of features available to it, and one of those is the ability to customize the mask you wear in the game. If you want to customize this yourself, you can do it by picking out a specific mask design from the Roblox Catalogue. This can be a difficult task to find a mask to your liking. Don’t worry though, because we’ll walk you through the process of finding a great looking new design for your character’s mask in Shindo Life!
There’s some free spins and RELL Coins to get, so be sure to check out our Shindo Life Codes page! We also have a countdown list for all of the Shindo Life Items Spawns.
How to Add a Mask
To add a mask in Shindo Life, you will need to enter into the game and pick a map to spawn in. Once your character has loaded into the game, you will need to enter your menu (M key on PC) and look for the Customs option. You will need to purchase the Customs Gamepass, which at this moment is 250 Robux. If you have the gamepass, you can select a mask under the “Gamepass: Mask” area, and then paste the ID of the mask you want into the “Paste ID Here” area. You will be shown the texture below, and you will be required to pay a certain amount of RELL Coins to get it once you confirm.
Shindo Life Mask ID Codes
We’ve got a list with some of the higher quality mask options available to you for Shindo Life. If you click on the link you can see what the mask looks like on Roblox. There are a lot of variations, so if you want to check out more of them, take a look at the how to find mask ids section below.
Shindo Life Mask Codes List
- Purple Mask – 8246560184
- Vampire Mask – 8259322329
- Water Mask – 8245448475
- Anbu Mask – 8239056355
- Thunder Ken + Jokei Mask – 6974526906
- Encryted’s Mask – 6475929748
- Evil Kitsune Mask – 6138298654
- Red Six Paths Mask – 7783131854
- Reaper Mask – 7801566084
- Rainbow Obito Mask – 7606322686
- Black & White Halves Mask – 7729456245
- Curse Mark Mask – 7769015935
- Sukuna Mask – 7759354285
- Blue Demon Mask – 5792391247
- Kakashi Mask – 5894675538
- Red Demon Mask – 7030125409
- Obito Dark Mask – 6161223180
- Dawn Mask – 6902345884
- Orange Obito Mask – 6950535881
- ZormaX’s Mask – 7459576172
- Jardfrffc’s Mask – 6529038534
- Kitsune Mask (Purple & Black) – 6133059520
- Tribal Mask – 7150287031
- Chibi Mask – 7162240906
- Anbu Mask (Red & Black) – 6363195081
- Purple Spider Mask – 5789540122
- Bankai Anbu Mask – 7004472054
- Kiri Anbu Mask – 5917075427
- Yellow Lightning – 6386030930
- Blue & Black Swirls – 6386034759
- Red & Black Waves – 6386065157
- White Lightning – 6386226906
- Ocean Waves – 6386250681
- Dark Smoke – 6388505568
If you want even more customization, check out our pages for Shindo Life Eye ID Codes and Cloak Codes.
How to find Mask ID Codes
If you want to brave the Roblox catalogue in search of different masks than you are welcome to try it! To find the ID codes for masks, you will want to go to the Create section of Roblox and select the Library tab at the top. From this window, you can click on Decals in the sidebar. In the search bar, type in either “shindo life mask” or “shinobi life 2 mask” and you will find a bunch of different results. This link will take you to the same area.
Once you find one you like, click on the link and you will be taken to the cosmetic page. In the URL part of your browser, which is the top of the screen, you should see roblox.com/library/ID NUMBER/alotofotherwords. The part between the slashes with the numbers is what you need to copy. If you use the bottom example, you should copy the number within the pink square, which would be “7459576172” without the quotes.
That’s everything we know about the new Shindo Life Mask ID Codes that you can use! We have more details on the game in the Shindo Life section of our website.