We have the answer for Snaky shape crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Snaky shape Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Thomas Joseph Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past Thomas Joseph Crosswords.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- With skill Crossword Clue
- Fit Crossword Clue
- Hearty dish Crossword Clue
- Arrest Crossword Clue
- Clamor Crossword Clue
- Base group Crossword Clue
- Spill the beans Crossword Clue
- Brewpub order Crossword Clue
- Goals Crossword Clue
- Pay stub line Crossword Clue
You can play the Thomas Joseph crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNAKY (adjective)
- resembling a serpent in form
- SHAPE (noun)
- the visual appearance of something or someone
- a perceptual structure
- SHAPE (verb)
- make something, usually for a specific function
- shape or influence; give direction to
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.