We have the answer for Painter Magritte crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Painter Magritte crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Painter Magritte Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Pottery fragment Crossword Clue
- Dick Tracy’s love Crossword Clue
- “The Simpsons” barkeep Crossword Clue
- Fruit market selection Crossword Clue
- Argentinian dance Crossword Clue
- Use henna Crossword Clue
- Mountain pass Crossword Clue
- Jug handles Crossword Clue
- Slender weapon Crossword Clue
- Large butterfly Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGRITTE (noun)
- Belgian surrealist painter (1898-1967)
- PAINTER (noun)
- large American feline resembling a lion
- a line that is attached to the bow of a boat and used for tying up (as when docking or towing)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 6 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - October 13 2023
- LA Times Crossword - July 23 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - April 18 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 18 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - March 27 2023
- LA Times Crossword - February 12 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - January 12 2023
- Newsday Crossword - November 29 2023
- WSJ Crossword - November 29 2023
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Painter Magritte crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.