We have the answer for 11-time P.G.A. Tour Player of the Year crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the 11-time P.G.A. Tour Player of the Year crossword clue answer below.
11-time P.G.A. Tour Player of the Year Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Gets the lead out? NYT Crossword Clue
- Simply be NYT Crossword Clue
- Check for bugs NYT Crossword Clue
- Coffee shop freebie NYT Crossword Clue
- Dumbbell figs. NYT Crossword Clue
- Rap group with the classic 1986 album “Licensed to Ill” … or a description of 17-, 24-, 48- and 57-Across? NYT Crossword Clue
- One up NYT Crossword Clue
- Toss in a chip, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Give the right NYT Crossword Clue
- Like lemons, but not oranges NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- TIME (noun)
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- TIME (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.