We have the answer for 12th-most-common street name, per the U.S. Census Bureau crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the 12th-most-common street name, per the U.S. Census Bureau crossword clue answer below.
12th-most-common street name, per the U.S. Census Bureau Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sharon who has a Pulitzer Prize for poetry NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of diet that eschews processed foods NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with gas or think NYT Crossword Clue
- D.M.V. issuances NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with -pod NYT Crossword Clue
- Circumforaneous sort NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ de Dios (“God’s eye”) NYT Crossword Clue
- Letters by some bars NYT Crossword Clue
- Behaved like an ass NYT Crossword Clue
- Dressing room assessment NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMON (noun)
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- COMMON (adjective)
- common to or shared by two or more parties
- being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- MAPLE (noun)
- any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Acer bearing winged seeds in pairs; north temperate zone
- wood of any of various maple trees; especially the hard close-grained wood of the sugar maple; used especially for furniture and flooring
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.