Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for 13th century Italian explorer who name is also a swimming pool game: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
13th century Italian explorer who name is also a swimming pool game: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for 13th century Italian explorer who name is also a swimming pool game:. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 13th century Italian explorer who name is also a swimming pool game: crossword clue should be:
- MARCOPOLO (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CENTURY (noun)
- ten 10s.
- a period of 100 years.
- EXPLORER (noun)
- someone who travels into little known regions (especially for some scientific purpose).
- a commercial browser.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Person in school who always gets a laugh, yearbook recognition: Crossword Clue
- Animated television shows: Crossword Clue
- Charlotte from ‘Charlotte’s Web’ is this type of animal: Crossword Clue
- The Sith lord who famously told Luke Skywalker that he was his father: Crossword Clue
- The Norse god of thunder: Crossword Clue
- Martin Luther King Jr. gave this historic speech on August 28, 1963: Crossword Clue
- Edvard Munch masterpiece featuring an agonized figure under a red sky: Crossword Clue
- Sharply shaped frozen water: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.