We have the answer for 18-wheeler crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
18-wheeler Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 18-wheeler. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 18-wheeler crossword clue should be:
- RIG (3 letters)
- SEMI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHEELER (noun)
- a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle
- someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels
- SEMI (noun)
- a trailer having wheels only in the rear; the front is supported by the towing vehicle
- a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Places to unwind Crossword Clue
- Big name in small trucks Crossword Clue
- Seldom-seen Crossword Clue
- “Chandelier” singer Crossword Clue
- Sorcerer’s skill Crossword Clue
- Collection of virtual reality realms Crossword Clue
- Rhyming Klondike treat discontinued in 2022 Crossword Clue
- 12 a.m. Crossword Clue
- ___ Grande Crossword Clue
- Marching insect Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.