We have the answer for 1952-2022, for Queen Elizabeth II crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1952-2022, for Queen Elizabeth II Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1952-2022, for Queen Elizabeth II. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1952-2022, for Queen Elizabeth II crossword clue should be:
- REIGN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REIGN (noun)
- royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
- a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
- REIGN (verb)
- be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- have sovereign power
- QUEEN (noun)
- a female sovereign ruler
- female cat
- QUEEN (verb)
- become a queen
- promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Sound made by a lamb Crossword Clue
- ___ the refrigerator (try to find a snack) Crossword Clue
- Gleamed Crossword Clue
- Rabbitlike animals Crossword Clue
- Greenwich ___ Time Crossword Clue
- Tennessee football player Crossword Clue
- Person you share your life with Crossword Clue
- One-___ shopping Crossword Clue
- Home of Rice and Baylor Crossword Clue
- Glass part of a telescope Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.