We have the answer for 1952 Winter Olympics host crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for 1952 Winter Olympics host crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
1952 Winter Olympics host Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Michigan city that was once a hub of American furniture-making Crossword Clue
- Inelegantly find room for Crossword Clue
- Word ignored when alphabetizing Crossword Clue
- Dish sometimes made with basmati Crossword Clue
- Part of a column Crossword Clue
- Favorable Fortnite find, briefly Crossword Clue
- Makes an impression on Crossword Clue
- Goggles Crossword Clue
- Shemar of “S.W.A.T.” Crossword Clue
- Like bloodhounds and beagles Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLYMPICS (noun)
- the modern revival of the ancient games held once every 4 years in a selected country
- WINTER (verb)
- spend the winter
- WINTER (noun)
- the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- New Yorker Crossword - November 21 2023
- NYT Crossword - October 27 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the 1952 Winter Olympics host crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.