We have the answer for 1965 march site crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1965 march site Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1965 march site. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1965 march site crossword clue should be:
- SELMA (5 letters)
- SELMAALABAMA (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SELMA (noun)
- a town in central Alabama on the Alabama river; in 1965 it was the center of a drive to register Black voters
- MARCH (verb)
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- march in a procession
- MARCH (noun)
- the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind)
- the month following February and preceding April
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Abbr. on a phone Crossword Clue
- Vegas lead-in Crossword Clue
- Coral formation Crossword Clue
- Group of Seals Crossword Clue
- Actor Schreiber Crossword Clue
- TV alien Crossword Clue
- Peruses Crossword Clue
- Peace (Lat.) Crossword Clue
- Wax-coated cheese Crossword Clue
- Periodical, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.