We have the answer for 1967 Aretha Franklin hit whose lyrics mention a weak link crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1967 Aretha Franklin hit whose lyrics mention a weak link Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1967 Aretha Franklin hit whose lyrics mention a weak link. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1967 Aretha Franklin hit whose lyrics mention a weak link crossword clue should be:
- CHAINOFFOOLS (12 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENTION (noun)
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- an official recognition of merit
- MENTION (verb)
- make mention of
- make reference to
- FRANKLIN (noun)
- printer whose success as an author led him to take up politics; he helped draw up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution; he played a major role in the American Revolution and negotiated French support for the colonists; as a scientist he is remembered particularly for his research in electricity (1706-1790)
- United States historian noted for studies of Black American history (born in 1915)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Word before house or passage Crossword Clue
- VJ employer Crossword Clue
- Hollywood’s Hawke Crossword Clue
- Canonized people: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Journey part Crossword Clue
- Sixth zodiac sign Crossword Clue
- Indian tea region NYT Crossword Clue
- Method used to handle stress Crossword Clue
- Bird’s perch Crossword Clue
- Mutant heroes of filmdom Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.