We have the answer for 1989 Broadway play set in a writer’s Manhattan apartment crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1989 Broadway play set in a writer’s Manhattan apartment Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1989 Broadway play set in a writer’s Manhattan apartment. This clue last appeared December 31, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1989 Broadway play set in a writer’s Manhattan apartment crossword clue should be:
- TRU (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APARTMENT (noun)
- a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- BROADWAY (noun)
- a street in Manhattan that passes through Times Square; famous for its theaters
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Connection for 71-Across Crossword Clue
- Scattered Crossword Clue
- Like John Wayne as Genghis Khan in “The Conqueror” Crossword Clue
- Director of “If….” and “O Lucky Man!” Crossword Clue
- “I’m ___ white” (lyric from the “Hair” song “I’m Black”) Crossword Clue
- Authenticate Crossword Clue
- Raunchy reading Crossword Clue
- Rep. opposer Crossword Clue
- Co-star of Gene, Peter, Marty, Cloris and Madeline Crossword Clue
- Pale green color Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.