We have the answer for (2/10) "Now, let's get the first item on the shopping list. It's not Christmas if you don't have an ___ on a shelf!" crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for (2/10) "Now, let's get the first item on the shopping list. It's not Christmas if you don't have an ___ on a shelf!" crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Themed Crossword.
(2/10) “Now, let’s get the first item on the shopping list. It’s not Christmas if you don’t have an ___ on a shelf!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on December 3, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword December 3, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Furry friend’s bark, in comics Crossword Clue
- Actor Samberg who’s also the lead singer of The Lonely Island Crossword Clue
- Provided, as a meal Crossword Clue
- Communication device, which now comes in “Smart” variants with many added features like camera and internet Crossword Clue
- Citrus-flavored instant drink mix Crossword Clue
- Ending for “auction” or “mountain” Crossword Clue
- Navy member Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “way” to mean the path to another floor Crossword Clue
- Food-cooling kitchen appliance, which now comes in “Smart” variants Crossword Clue
- Audio player, which now comes in “Smart” variants and can act as a virtual assistant Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOPPING (noun)
- searching for or buying goods or services
- the commodities purchased from stores
- CHRISTMAS (noun)
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Themed Crossword
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the (2/10) “Now, let’s get the first item on the shopping list. It’s not Christmas if you don’t have an ___ on a shelf!” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.